Sunday, January 03, 2010

Back to the Future... on the xmas long weekend.

Grew tired of going to Old Town Kopitiam? There's alternative; for now there's only 1 outlet and I have NO idea if they have any plan to open any others, presenting Sai Kee Kopitam or maybe you have seen it in your nearest hypermart as 434 coffee. Situated in the very heart of Muar, this small kopitiam does not have the modern look of now ever-growing population of Kopitiam in Klang Valley and all I can say, I'm loving it!

Located in front of Muar's bus station, you might find it is hard to find parking spot. I would suggest paying to park either at The Astaka or maybe at the parking lot before you reach the bus station.

The food serve here fit for breakfast or tea-break but it is open throughout the day.





The interior is pretty much like at the back of menu itself.(seen anyone familiar in there?)


Lots of people coming in and out as my wife and I taking sweet time there, if not mistaken at least 2 couples and 2 families had come and left while we were there.



I do love the coffee they serve here but I am in the run of searching the best mocha within reach so I tried to see what 434 interpretation of mocha drinks.(and sadly, I won't recommend it) I also order some 'roti bakar' which is pretty good and soft.



Interestingly enough, next door to the kopitiam there's an outlet shop attach to it. You can find variety of coffee and tea on sale. Let me recommend you the elephant bean coffee, while I'm not a coffee connoisseur. I just like smell of coffee in the coffee maker  :P.



You can also have the coffee freshly grind for you. Just select the bean and they will grind it for you on the spot. Oh! For those who wondering, there's halal certificate from Islamic Department of Johor at the counter. enjoy!

Anyhoo, I embed the location of the Bus Station, the shop really in front of it.

View Larger Mapsmall>


0 komentar:

 
Copyright 2009 Bort In Distress. Do you care?. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan and I too made some changes! ;)