Sunday, January 03, 2010

MyGovernment Portal

Yes, I send them email to help reset my user ID and password. I send them email around noon and they came back to me at the time where I thought all the government worker already left the workplace (6.35pm).

At first they asked for my mykad number and mobile phone number, next thing I knew I got my password reset with no question asked. I'm glad it is not a tedious process but I do hope they do it more with extra security as anyone with email and my IC number could also do the same and misused my ID. Hope they would reconsider this term and have it more secure.



Anyhoo, the admin help is pretty much adored and they did deliver at a very fast time around. (Side note: I've tried to send some email queries to some of the government agencies but until today and thankfully it is not the case for mygoverment portal admin). Thanks alot.

0 komentar:

 
Copyright 2009 Bort In Distress. Do you care?. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan and I too made some changes! ;)